• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Mario's fludd do damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Im not talking about mega damage. Just a simple 10% max charge, 2% no charge. 4-6% inbetween charge.No it makes no sense, but so what? It' s Smash! Where Mario and Snake can actually interact.

Fludd is not a bad move. I just want it to be good. Real good. So should it do damage?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'd like it to, but I believe if it did damage then it would cause people to flinch, wihch would result in them getting their Up-B back.

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
I'd rather keep fludd as it is
lol I really like it when I move is based of its series
squirtles makes sense since it actually does damage in pokemon
also,hero mystic has a point,about the flinching
what I would like for fludd is either a range increase or
a larger amount of water coming out of it,so that when you shoot a full charge the water would keep on coming for an extra second or so

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Okay how's this. It doesn't flinch them. (like Fox's blaster) and does slightly less damage.

(Mega damage is now 8)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I agree with Monk. It does this, deal with it, complaining bout it would do a whole lot of nothing. I don't like the super soaker, I prefer the drill kick, but oh wells, I'm stuck with a super soaker.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I agree with Monk. It does this, deal with it, complaining bout it would do a whole lot of nothing. I don't like the super soaker, I prefer the drill kick, but oh wells, I'm stuck with a super soaker.
Im not complaining.
Plus Fludd>>>Tornade from Melee.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
You know what else...Fludd should also turn into the rocket pack and give Mario a sick awesome recovery........

but it doesn't
Friggin shame too. Especially if they would've given him the rocket instead of the hover. It's w/e tho, I personally like the Fludd. It's original, and not one of those things that some nub can just come along and spam and expect a positive result.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
It'd be nice if it did dmg like how the cape does. It'd also be nice if it were a bit faster too.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I just wish the FLUDD pushed people as hard as Link's Gale Boomerang.

Oh, and what Monk said.

Oblique

Smash Apprentice
ok i want F.L.U.D.D to be slightly longer still no damage, anyways F.L.U.D.D is great as is.

Genos

Smash Apprentice
Fludd should last as long and shoot as far as it does in game, and you should be able to move with it. >_>

Mario would be god.

Skink

Smash Apprentice
We need a Kyogre style fludd.

/sarcasm

The fludd is great. You can get many kills with it, and it's not THAT hard to do. I think it's just fine.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
It looks good for mario but would be better if it doesn't take such a long time to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom