• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I Start to Practice Brawl?

NarukamiSSB

Smash Rookie
With the sadly almost-dead competitive community of Brawl, is it worth it for me to try and get competitive with it?

pershona

Smash Journeyman
Depending if your region has any any tournaments for it or if you can run Dolphin to play netplay, it's worth it.

Drippy

Smash Ace
It really depends on what you want to do, if you enjoy playing Brawl you could just play it for the sake of playing a game that you enjoy. On the other hand, if there are no tournaments in your area (and I don't think any big ones will have them soon), in a way it will be kind of pointless because you can't put everything you learned to use when there's no competitive scene but as I said, if you enjoy playing it than go for it. I plan on playing Brawl regardless and learning the ATs in it because I enjoy watching the game competitively and hopefully I'll be able to revive the scene in my city, or pray the Brawl documentary will have a big impact on the game's future.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes all the time, there is still hope to once more change the meta of Brawl and the game only died out due to the infamous WFC shutdown by Nintendo or aka "Game-spy". Good luck man. Thanks.

Top Bottom