• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I persue this game?

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
Recently I've been trying out PM in the locals that I go too, and I've been doing a lot better then I thought it would, ya know, for not owning the game.
I also have been doing better in PM then in Sm4sh, So I wanted to ask you guys, should I quit sm4sh for PM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHuMczYlL-E&feature=youtu.be
Here are 2 of my games, i was the kirby.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Just play both. Don't see why people are compelled to drop an entire game for another when both are thriving.

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
Just play both. Don't see why people are compelled to drop an entire game for another when both are thriving.
Cuase thats a good chunk of money,
30 bucks per tourney is a little much.

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Cuase thats a good chunk of money,
30 bucks per tourney is a little much.
While I believe project M is the superior game in all aspects, and while I hate Smash 4 with a burning passion, on a larger scale Smash 4 probably has more of a future at this point. Just being honest ;X. Though, If your local project M scene is strong enough to last and be influential I'd say go with that. It just seems to me you have more fun with P:M so go with it.

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
While I believe project M is the superior game in all aspects, and while I hate Smash 4 with a burning passion, on a larger scale Smash 4 probably has more of a future at this point. Just being honest ;X. Though, If your local project M scene is strong enough to last and be influential I'd say go with that. It just seems to me you have more fun with P:M so go with it.
I should Put up the caviouat that I don't actually own the game :/
So I guess what I'm saying is, do you think I have enough skill to actually be worth buying the game and doing more then just playing it causally at tournaments?

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
30 bucks per tourney? Do you go to a national every weekend or something...?
Nah, just a local that I go to bi-weekly.
Its 10bucks for venue and entrering. Its pretty expensive, but I don't mind 20, just 30 is a little too much.

GuySensei

Smash Rookie
NNID
Guy
3DS FC
1349-6208-4229
Looks like we have something in common. Went to a sm4sh tourney and hated it. Then I picked up PM and loved it, started to do much better when I got more used to the differences between games. I now currently main The Dark Lord to devastating effect.

Top Bottom