• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I Main or Secondary Lucas?

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
I've already got 3 mains (Kirby, Byleth, and Falcon) and 3 secondaries (Mario, Dedede, and Cloud). However, I really love playing Lucas casually, but I don't know whether to bring him into the competitive scene as a main or a secondary. Can any of you Lucas Mains/Secondaries people answer this for me?

GhostM

Phantom
The one thing I would suggest is keeping your mains at a low number. It's not bad to main multiple characters, although maining more would mean that you would have to put the same effort of labbing with each character, and sometimes that can be too difficult to do.

I play Lucas casually as well, although he's not a secondary, main, or co-main. It all depends on how much you play Lucas. If you feel like he's a good character for you, then I would suggest placing him as a secondary for the time being. Once you start experimenting and practicing more with Lucas, then you can make the choice if you want to main him or not. If you solely play Lucas casually and have no intentions of playing competitive with him, then keep him for just casual play.

Top Bottom