• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I buy all the Amiibo or a New 3DS?

the8thark

Smash Lord
At the moment I own no 3DS and No 3DS games. And I will buy SSB WiiU. I own a WiiU.
But I have a choice:

Wave 1 = 12 Amiibo.
Wave 2 = 6 Amiibo

That's 18 Amiibo @ $17.95 each (in Australia) for a total of $323
Or I can buy a New 3DS on 21st November for: $219.95 or $249.95 for the large version.

I don't really have any want to play any 3DS games but I was thinking getting a New 3DS and a game is cheaper than getting all 18 Amiibo. I do want all of the Amiibo but $323 is a lot of money. Almost too much.

What do you all think?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Personally, I think that a 3DS and a game is a better investment of your money because you can really use it and do a lot with it, but it depends more on you than anything. If you don't care that much about the 3DS or its games and you really want the Amiibo, then the Amiibo might be a better choice.

Top Bottom