• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I B-Stick?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I never really thought about it with olimar, but could b-sticking the latch be effective? Havent really gotten the chance to try it myself so has anyone else tried it? >.>

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
People have said in the past that it is useful for retreating use of Pikmin Throw, however, it's my opinion the C-stick already is too important to erase for Oli, as it helps him pull off quick smashes and aerials.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I didnt think there would be much reason to chose b-stick over regular c-smashes, but i wasnt sure.

Snail

Smash Lord
Not worth it to me ._. But I guess it can be semi-useful... I use the C-stick for smashing though, so I can't replace it. If people are used to using the A-button for smash attacks and aerials then I guess it's okay :/

Puddin

Smash Lord
Wouldn't using the A button for aerials be faster anyway? I guess it depends on what button you use to jump but I use the X so I don't even have to lift my thumb to hit the A button.

Snail

Smash Lord
Wouldn't using the A button for aerials be faster anyway? I guess it depends on what button you use to jump but I use the X so I don't even have to lift my thumb to hit the A button.
Yeah, I use A too. I dunno if there are people that use the c-stick for aerials... I do it once in a blue moon but I c-stick all my smashes.

Top Bottom