• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should characters look physically different the longer they fight?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
It'd be pretty ****ing cool! Imagine Meta Knight's face showing once his mask is shattered...Ganondorf's cape showing holes and tatter. Characters like Pikachu or Kirby could show the Anime-ish smudges like this: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2624/3708577028_e9406af49e.jpg

Mario could lose his hat or maybe a rip on a glove? Sonic's quills could become messy and stuff, Megaman could release sparks and some bruises like in the actual Megaman trailer, Peach could have ripped gloves and messy hair, maybe Zelda could have her hair ornament break off? (Loose-hair Zelda is delishus). Samus could have the same damaged animations as Megaman (Sparks and stuff, maybe her visor a little shattered). Olimar could have a crack in his helmet and maybe the little antennae's light stuttering.

It'd be a really cool addition, to tell the truth.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Let me see...

-Mario and Luigi's hats are either tipped or fall off, one of their overall straps snap.
-Link's shield breaks, and his tunic rips a bit.
-Samus' armor pieces fall off occasionally, too much damage could possibly lead to becoming Zero Suit Samus? :troll:
-Donkey Kong's tie could fall off.
-Pokemon, Yoshi and Kirby (among other cute animal characters) do not get hurt at all.
-Ness' backpack falls off, maybe a tilted cap?

etc.

Awaji66

Smash Apprentice
I don't know very few, but fine with out it. People are quite sensitive to having some of the female characters vanity being altered.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Some characters would look amazing with broken parts (Meta, Captain, Samus)
Some should lose or damage their clothing (mario, Ness, DK with his tie, Diddy with hat)
Some should have their clothes look like it got dirtier (Pit, ZSS)
And some should just have random bandages like how the anime does it (All Pokemon, Sonic)
Little Mac is the only one I can see with actual bruises.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Only their clothes and stuff they wear.

There would be textures added at:
50%
100%
150%
and 200%+

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Here comes more of /that/ fan art of ZSS.
So people don't get happy/mad over ZSS getting her suit partially torn. I think she should have dark spots where it was burnt or something like that.

Top Bottom