• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ShoRyuSK Mewtwo Combo

SojyuRyu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiragon21
3DS FC
2019-9678-7610
Hey guys ShoRyuSK here, I know mewtwo just arrived yesterday and all I have been working tirelessly on learning him and I found a combo that definitely fits his move set well its 4- part combo I tried it out a lot.

Combo:(Jab into>Disable into>Confusion into>Shadow ball). Now the Shadow ball has to be nearly charged or completely charged to work and it doesn't matter if it near the edge or the center 70% or higher will end it.

Confusion seems unnecessary and even detrimental since itll probably allow them to act before Shadow Ball hits. But anyway yeah I love jab, it sets up plenty of stuff, like Disable.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
The disable can be blocked though. It could be good for a mix up after jab. The Shadow Ball can be dodged or jumped too, but again it's good for a mix up. I would say if you land the disable after the jb, go for a smash instead unless SB is at kill % and you're going to get a kill out of it.

Not to be mean but I don't think people should name stuff with their own tag (unless it's some like magical, awesome combo). I also think you should not name things that are not even combos and that will not work most of the time.

Last edited:

kro_

Smash Apprentice
It should be against the law to use a dark blue font on a black background

Top Bottom