• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short hop question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutata

Smash Ace
Hey guys ive been reading the character guides, and i have finally learn how to do the wave dash, but how come it seems that i do not do my wave dash fast enought like in the vids? Also how do u explain the timing on the sh and then wavedash? I also dont get the timing for the ledge wavedash. on the sh wavedash i can point my directional stick horizontally for more distance or were does the horizontal direction aply for the wave dash? Also im pressing down right or left do wave dash, am i doing it as far as i can? Is there a threat on wave dashing " like just wave dashing thread with vids and stuff. Sorry about all the questions i jus want to get it down.

Banks

Smash Hero
to do it faster, press the buttons faster. not too fast, but just right. the ledge dash you have to make sure you are qir dodging into the ground when you are close enough to do so.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Use search and you will find. Also search for "advanced how to play video"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom