• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short Hop Double Stun

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, I started using ZSS all of, erm, 25 minutes ago. And I searched for this and couldn't find it, so lemme describe here. When you SH and charge the stun, there is a time right before, or during landing, that will release the stun without the noise. Thus allowing you to shoot another one immediately after it.

If this is common knowledge. Oh well, I've found to many Yoshi techs anyway. XD

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Does it actually cancel the lag of the stun shot? Can you do other things besides shoot another stun after it (because that would be much more useful.)?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
this doesn't cancel any lag that I'm aware of. It's just a glitch that all specials have (to my knowledge) where if you land at the right moment, certain of their sounds will cease to play. UpB does the same thing.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay let me describe more, it releases as you land not making the sound allowing you todo anything after it.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
On a related note, you can baby-shot and then d-smash for double the stun at certain percentages. Am I cool yet?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Same concept as quickdrawing.
In this case, though, ZSS's short hop is too high and floaty to make it come out faster than if she just stood there. Furthermore, bow-canceling doesn't reduce after lag, so it doesn't make two shots fire any faster than usual.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Pretty much. Just soundless. Not really useful at all. Unless your an assassin and you want no noise. o_o

Top Bottom