• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short Hop Claw no lag technique

SBjunkie

Smash Rookie
I main link, today i came across the no lag after claw shooting in air. I never wanted to try it out cuz in melee you suffer from lag after shooting your claw. I know you guys knew that but it was very knew to me.

After I developed my game play with this advantage... allowing me to cover longer distances. Doing this technique allows me counter attack other from smashing me when I lunge after them.

Doing a short hop claw then forward smash twice can cancel people from smashing or charging and sends them flying!!! it's so cool. Claw shot can hit the person twice stunning them long enough to get a smash in.

Maybe I can get a video of me doing my technique against players.
I really like link in brawl now.. xD he's not so slow with my strategy.

has anyone tried this out?

--edit--
had some grammar errors

Gahlo

Smash Cadet
Ah yes, us Link players call it TACTICS, though everyone else is calling it zair...silly people.

Top Bottom