• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ShneSpke - Fox Combo Vid Teaser Trailer

Me too, you're slow.
if that wasnt actually you that repped me Hoodie, ignore everythig i said in that rep, lol. i dont see why anyone else would do it though. :p

Sorry I'm a ****. >_>
I don't like very many videos...or trailers I guess.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Me too, you're slow.
if that wasnt actually you that repped me Hoodie, ignore everythig i said in that rep, lol. i dont see why anyone else would do it though. :p

Sorry I'm a ****. >_>
I don't like very many videos...or trailers I guess.
I didn't rep you =/

oh............................................................................................ill +rep you when i can.
someone said i suck. they da ***.

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
good man
it would be nice to see more mind game too, like how you manage to place the falcon in the middle of the tree...but oh well you opened my mouth, good job
ill see the real one when it comes out

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, Thanks for the comments and stuffm I'll be getting a bunch of footage tomorrow and on saturday so the vid Might be done sometime next week. or next weekend.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
double post : I just sprained my wrist yesterday and I can't really play smash, so I guess the vid is delayed untill i heal =/

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I might be interested in watching it.

It's becoming so common these days to do the infinates, it's just not as cool and flashy anymore.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
My wrist is actually feeling alot better today lol, hopefully it'll be all good in the next day or so =]

Top Bottom