• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine Up Smash?

Bombor

Smash Rookie
I've learned you can jump cancel up smash out of shine, and it only works about 25% of the time on marths...anyone else use this or learned how to implement in other ways?

adPEXtwinDoNG

Smash Cadet
I've been trying to use it more in the corner to whiff punish using JC Shine & pivots. I feel there are many opportunities during corner pressure where running shine or JC Shine into upsmash is easy to read with and shine grab would lead to less percent.

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
Well, it looks cool. It works if they DI in. I recommend watching PGH Carroll's Fox combo videos to see this implemented tbh. It's more for swag, and reading the DI. (Not really reading, just praying to god they DI in lmao)

LuddeKudde

Smash Rookie
NNID
mrkudde
I use it pretty often, but mostly for tech chasing after an another shine or to upThrow shine JC upsmash on CF, I'm in EU so you can shine upsmash Marth in PAL and it works 100% of the time

Top Bottom