• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine OoS Help?

comics

Smash Cadet
Shine OoS is the last thing on my list of Falco "basics" that I need to learn. (already pretty much mastered stuff like double shine etc)

I'm having trouble with it.

1. How should I practice doing this?
2. What are good methods of doing it.

Got tips for me?

Thanks!

YinglingNick

Smash Rookie
what button do
Shine OoS is the last thing on my list of Falco "basics" that I need to learn. (already pretty much mastered stuff like double shine etc)

I'm having trouble with it.

1. How should I practice doing this?
2. What are good methods of doing it.

Got tips for me?

Thanks!

You could use the control stick to jump out and then shine if that makes sense, or if you jump with y you press y while in shield and drag your finger down like you would when you double shine (thats the method i like)

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
I use Y to jump out of shield, it's really the easiest way to do it. Basically, to perfectly shine out of shield, you have to shine before leaving the ground. You can try clawing if you do that, (I do). You can use 20XX to get it perfect.

Hubkun

Smash Cadet
If you can doubleshine, you can shine oos, what i did was, stand still, and in a single motion, press down on de controlstick, jump and shine on the first aerial frame, its like the doubleshine, but you skip the first one.

When you can jump and shine decently fast, then add the sheild and do the same thing.
Bam, shine oos mastered. Now practice the different sheildstun timings :v

Top Bottom