• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine Drop

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Shine drop is when you keep your shine out on a platform and then tap down to fall through the platform while still inside the shine. It's good to reflect projectiles while repositioning yourself.

This tech was in melee. l was wondering if it could be brought back to PM. Eventhough it's really situational it's also a good tool to have.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Shine drop is when you keep your shine out on a platform and then tap down to fall through the platform while still inside the shine. It's good to reflect projectiles while repositioning yourself.

This tech was in melee. l was wondering if it could be brought back to PM. Eventhough it's really situational it's also a good tool to have.
FOX NEEDS BUFFS! FOX NEEDS BUFFS!

Somehow I feel that everyone will join this chant with no objections to it's implications.

Circle_Breaker

Smash Journeyman
what if fox got shine drop, but his lasers do 1% max and 0 damage from further than half of smashville? the most egregious aspect of his play that I notice as a low-mid skilled player is the fact that he's a rushdown god and he also gets a ridiculous camping tool.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
what if fox got shine drop, but his lasers do 1% max and 0 damage from further than half of smashville? the most egregious aspect of his play that I notice as a low-mid skilled player is the fact that he's a rushdown god and he also gets a ridiculous camping tool.
I don't know about rushdown god, You have to be high level play nomatter what to make shield pressure work.

Circle_Breaker

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about rushdown god, You have to be high level play nomatter what to make shield pressure work.
Still, Fox has amazing shield pressure and an all-around great rushdown game. I'm pretty comfortable saying he has top tier offensive options as well as fantastic camping and defensive options.

Top Bottom