• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shield's Are Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbrightside

Smash Cadet
If you're referring to the "Kept you waiting huh?" part then yes it would appear so...or it could be his taunt? One of the two are confirmed!

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
-_- oh my could someone please tell me if dashing is in Brawl? Sakurai hasn't made a "How to Play" on it so I guess it could be taken out -_-

-Knight

mrbrightside

Smash Cadet
Also, the homerun bat sends things sailing back like a baseball...at least lil Saturn there was anyhow.

Snake's up B looks pretty rad there...looks like it will have a lot of horizontal recovery to it as well.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Crawling, Wario bite attack, cardboard box, bubble shields, awesome gfx and sfx, entrances and general insanity...

Alll confirmed in one swoop. I'm gonna lie down a little.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
I thought bubble shields were going to be taken out because in Pit's final smash update, Ike seemed to block an attack without a bubble shield. I remember there were also other places where this would happen, and I don't think we've ever seen the actual bubble on the character yet.

But now that I think about it....so what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom