• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shield vs thrown pikmin

errtu

Smash Apprentice
are the pikmin reflected by pit´s shield (down+b)? or are they only stopped by it?

otter

Smash Ace
Seriously though, it's not right to create tension between Pikmin and Olimar.

errtu

Smash Apprentice
reflected... does that mean the pikmin latch on to olimar? or just hit him once?

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
reflected... does that mean the pikmin latch on to olimar? or just hit him once?
depends on which pikmin are reflected, of course the purple eggplant looking one only hits once, but the others can be reflected...at least most of them, i cant remember which ones latch on and which ones don't, honestly.

hope this helps!

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
well if the yellow ones really do lob they could be thrown over and on to pit. oh no!

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
hmm, never thought of that pit is a good counter to olimar then and those with the reflector

errtu

Smash Apprentice
yep, he´s a great counter for olimar. i plan to main both, though. secondary maybe snake or whoever else i like

Top Bottom