• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shield Release - new technique

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Hey guys why don't we fill up five more pages arguing over the semantics of the word "technique" instead of doing something useful like, I don't know, actually discussing the topic at hand? Hint: no one is trying to qualify this technique as "advanced". It's a simple technique, but it is a technique nonetheless because it is performed using several game mechanics in conjunction. It doesn't even matter so for the sake of argument let's just call it a "move". Whatever.

Anyway, *shrug*. Interesting bit of info, always nice to hear about the small ways Brawl differs from Melee. I'm not wild about the thought that this could become a really effective strategy because shield camping is boring, but I don't have the game so I can't really comment on how it actually effects play.

QueTee

Smash Apprentice
This isn't really a technique, but rather a mechanic. Regardless, thanks for the update. ^_^d

Top Bottom