• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek's compliments

Roman.

Smash Champion
I main shiek and marth but I want to learn a low tier character that get's complimented by them. Any suggestions? I play around with Dr. Mario a lot, he's loads of fun but doesn't seem to compliment shiek much as to character matchups/counterpicking maps.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
doc isn't really low tier

if you want a character to compliment sheik, marth is fine. Fox and falco are also good options.

If you want a low tier character, just go with whatever character you have the most fun with.

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
I main shiek and marth but I want to learn a low tier character that get's complimented by them. Any suggestions? I play around with Dr. Mario a lot, he's loads of fun but doesn't seem to compliment shiek much as to character matchups/counterpicking maps.
why would you play low tier?

Roman.

Smash Champion
i just feel cheap winning with shiek or marth, i want more of a challenge picking up a character. All my friends are either pikachu, ganon, link, roy, or jiggs and then i whip out a shiek and destroy everyone....you know what i mean?

there's just too much of an advantage with shiek and marth for me

sheikan7

Smash Cadet
you chose your character, they chose there's. They have a weakness against you? Too bad for them =3. I kinda feel bad because I learned the moveset on Zelda/sheik, and then tried out Peach(since all of the girls are good in Nintendo games). Back then I had NO idea that they were hated, loved, or (cheap)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
you chose your character, they chose there's. They have a weakness against you? Too bad for them =3. I kinda feel bad because I learned the moveset on Zelda/sheik, and then tried out Peach(since all of the girls are good in Nintendo games). Back then I had NO idea that they were hated, loved, or (cheap)
I had no idea there was someone out there with the same character preferences as me.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Just transform back into Zelda if you want a low tier character for a while

Top Bottom