• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek

MG-Z

Smash Rookie
Ok, so I know that the two things to watch out for against shiek are getting your *** kicked and chain throwing. Getting my *** kicked, no problems there. But what would be an effective way to getting out of a chain throw? THe only thing I can think of is dropping a bomb on her but i don't think I could get a bomb out in time.

Jash

Smash Lord
Sheiks chain grab can't be avoided, if sheik gets you caught then.....your basically in trouble. You have to camp the hell out of sheik, if you go in to fight sheik then your not going to get anywhere. Camp, Spam, Combos, and Dsmash are the 4 things you need to beat sheik. But what do i know im just a kid ;)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Every shiek i've played has tried to chain grab me, and I always get out of it :\
Just DI away. YL's floatiness will aid you pretty well and it should be pretty easy to DI and stuff :\

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hah, can't chain throw me so easy in PAL version!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I love how the topic is beautifully capitalized but spelled wrong.

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
I love how the topic is beautifully capitalized but spelled wrong.
Lol he probably used the proper Englsih technique and used I before E except after C.

Anyways just try DI-ing a different way because I've found out a couple times that I was DI-ing the wrong a couple times myself lol.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I before E except after C and when sounding like 'ay' as in 'neighbor' and 'weigh' and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!

Top Bottom