• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek saves needles if Zelda dies?

Zone

Smash Champion
I don't know if anyone ever found this tiny little detail. But when i was messing around as Zelda. After I K.O.'d my friend i would charge up needles on shiek then turn back to zelda so if i get him off the edge i could change back to shiek and needle fox or falco's up+B. Well to the point. I found that if you charge up needles on shiek and die as Zelda. Shiek keeps the needles she charged next stock. weird. If this has already been discovered My bad >.>; If not its only a minor detail hardly useful, unless you for some reason play as Zelda and Shiek in a match. changing between the two.

Again if it's already been found out My bad >.>;

Luma

Smash Lord
thats really old and just usefull if u play hybrid (zelda and sheik) but i dont think anyone will do it, stay at sheik and charge needels when u spawn

Top Bottom