• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeasbeyNite

Smash Rookie
Don't know if this is the most reliable source so I wanted to ask you guys. On the Brawl Central website they translate CoroCoro to figure out updates about brawl that are being released in japan.
http://www.brawlcentral.com/news.php
Read the "Zelda's Final smash leaked" update and it'll say that sheik was confirmed. Can anyone confirm this with me and everyone else on the website?If so then awesome! The more the characters(well half character) the better.
Thank You.

-Keasbey

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I would say almost. Thought the way they have it worded "Twilight Change (Original Twilight version of Shiek transformation)" makes me think it could be something new taking her place.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
they changed the spells names
Huh?

We may not be receiving SHEIK. We could receive Robbed Zelda from TP with a Sheik style move set. Since the translation says " Original Sheik change" The concept would be LIKE the ORIGINAL Sheik, and the move set would be similar to the ORIGINAL. If it was Robbed Zelda though, I wouldn't be expecting the transformation to be called " Sheik"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom