• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHFFL and SHL speed

Zenith

Smash Ace
As of playing falco for 3 years now, I've notice that my shffl's and shl is slowly getting faster and faster.

Now-a-days I'm SHLing at maybe 2 lasers per second and SHFFLing at maybe 2 1/2 aerials per second.

I've also noticed that I can preform bigger shffl strings.

comments/opinion?

saberhof

Smash Master
...i can get 3 lasers too but i cant get the strings down(god this pokemon music is starting to irritate me) and maybe i can get those 2 and 1/2 aerials

Giggidax

Smash Ace
dang dude i thought a frame perfect shl was 24 frames. O_O maybe i was wrong but its true after consistently playing falco u will most likely figure out the timings for every attacks IASA frame

saberhof

Smash Master
don't even get me started on that
i've only done it once
and as much as i try i can't do it again
hahaha same here, in training mode, i was watching his vid, i still practice just for that **** trick, its the first thing i try to do when i go into training mode.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
How exactly do you do a triple laser?I picked up Falco a few months ago but I don't really visit the Falco boards as I don't use him that often,until recently(and I usually just learn stuff from vids)I might make him my main cuz he can mess up Marth and Fox.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
triple laser from the edge isnt possible as far as i know.
i never saw someone do it, you can only do two right behind eachother.
so unless i see a vid of this its bull****.

and about the 3 lasers per second :/
i once tried how many i could get in a minut and the best i could get was 135(thats a little over 2 per second) and i think i did it about as fast as possible.
now 3 per second would be 180 in a minut, pretty much impossible :/

Zgetto

Smash Ace
its not like i havent seen that vid before.
your just mistaking, he does a double laser not a triple laser.
i doubt a triple laser is even possible with AR.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Yep. Zenith looks like a troll, did nobody read his first post?

"I hae yet to find other players that move that fast w/ Falco, are there?"

Uh...DaShizWiz...lol

Its like he doesn't know anything.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Yep. Zenith looks like a troll, did nobody read his first post?

"I hae yet to find other players that move that fast w/ Falco, are there?"

Uh...DaShizWiz...lol

Its like he doesn't know anything.
II've been called a troll b4 so that doesn't phase me.
It's you sayin "I know nothing."

***** pull out 3 different timers and SHL as fast as you can.
The 3rd laser should come out barely at 3 seconds, so I rounded it to 3 seconds, it only makes sense.

And you know **** well I was exaggerating in my 1st post, just to add more appeal to my statement.

S***, I can't post a d*** thing if the 1st thing every1 wants to do is flame. GOD.

UCbizerkeley

Smash Cadet
II've been called a troll b4 so that doesn't phase me.
It's you sayin "I know nothing."

***** pull out 3 different timers and SHL as fast as you can.
The 3rd laser should come out barely at 3 seconds, so I rounded it to 3 seconds, it only makes sense.

And you know **** well I was exaggerating in my 1st post, just to add more appeal to my statement.

S***, I can't post a d*** thing if the 1st thing every1 wants to do is flame. GOD.
Nah dude, you just need some discretion in your posts. Clear english, less cussing, educated yet appealing manner. You are not ghetto, you don't own a 'gat,' you are posting on a SSBM forum. Perhaps post less, think more?

Zenith

Smash Ace
Nah dude, you just need some discretion in your posts. Clear english, less cussing, educated yet appealing manner. You are not ghetto, you don't own a 'gat,' you are posting on a SSBM forum. Perhaps post less, think more?
Finally someone sensible. (when was I cussing besides that post?)
I'm going to edit everything so its FREINDLY TO EVERY1.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I think bombsoldier is a hacker.:laugh: It's seemingly impossible to time it so both ledgehopped lasers hit in the same area like he so often does.

Zenith

Smash Ace
This post is Spam

This thread just brang to mind,
Whatever happened to the rep system?

Usually by now I would have been -rep like crazy.
How come no1 can rep now?

xelad1

Smash Ace
OMG this is BASICALLY the 4th LHDL thread I've seen (at least it turned into that). People please stay on the discussion of lasering speed because that is actually slightly interesting. LEDGE HOP TRIPLE LASER IS NOT POSSIBLE, EVER, NEVER EVER.... no not even then.

I don't know if lasering 3 times a second is possible, even in place. I've never seen any player laser that fast, even some of the purportedly fastest players like Bombsoldier and Shiz don't laser that fast. Either way its pretty useless, its knowing how to use the lasers properly not the speed at which you fire them.

lain

Smash Master
sorry. you can't triple SHL, and you definitely can't SHL 3 times a second. if you thought you could, you probably can't SHFFL 2 1/2 times a second. hell, i'd doubt the veracity of you doing twice.

kthxbye

Zenith

Smash Ace
lol
on corneria I can bounce fox off of the back wall up to 110% if he does't wall tech
its all thanks to fast shffl's

Top Bottom