• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's Nair

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Sheik's Nair has good Knockback not Knockout... It just doesn't seem to KO, just really send them flying. Its prolly just me, But It took me 250% to KO D3 with Nair, after basically beating the living tar out of him, but just never really being able to KO him. I guess it was just where I was on the stage.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What stage were you playing on, how many times did you hit him with a nair, and did you do an early hit or a late hit?

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
You might have decayed it to a point where it couldn't KO very well...or perhaps you didn't hit with the early frames of it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Okay, how about my other two questions?

To give you an idea of why this is important, according to my testing, Sheik's strong nair KOs at around 160%. Her late, weak nair KOs at around 385%. Obviously, you want to hit early on.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Well Most of them were strong and i wasn't spamming Nair so yea... I gues its just how Fat d3 is

Justice7541

Smash Apprentice
Okay, how about my other two questions?

To give you an idea of why this is important, according to my testing, Sheik's strong nair KOs at around 160%. Her late, weak nair KOs at around 385%. Obviously, you want to hit early on.
He should've just kept using it on Dedede until he got to 385%. It would have been lolz.

Top Bottom