• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's drop down wall tech

brickman

Smash Lord
I have been having a little trouble with getting sheiks drop down wall tech into a fair, as I can not do it fast enough. I have seen fox's and falco's do this extremely fast as a mind game get back. I was just wondering what the timing is on it with sheik to get it down right. It would just be something nice to have an understanding of.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
its more of the flashy movements, and so much harder to pull of than to use bair.

also bair has a longer range, so its easier to fend them off with it.

personally, i wouldnt recommend it.

brickman

Smash Lord
I know that, but it is just something else to have, just in case the situation would arise. It is also just an obscure mind game.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's not terribly difficult; the timing for sheik is very very forgivable (as opposed to, say, falco's walljump dair)

brickman

Smash Lord
So down and then left/ right?

Because you can't do away from the wall, you go too far out. So just down and away for wall jump?

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
say u r holding on to the right side of final destination. drop down, press the jump button and hold Left (so u jump towards the ledge.)
Then when u get close to the ledge press Right. it makes u wall jump off. Practice in slow Mo until u get it.

again thats:
-Releasae the Ledge
-jump towards the ledge
-press away from the ledge
-then up B, foward A or whatever ur heart desires :)

brickman

Smash Lord
Hahha, I know. Not to mention how awesome it looks to have a couple of shots of it in a combo vid, it's usually the same reaction "haha, wow".

Top Bottom