• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik

TDAP

Smash Cadet
I need help on Sheiks. I L-cancel and my friend doesn't and he still beats me a good percent. its all dthrow>(enter combo here). What do i do for this match-up

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
You can check out my videos in the DK video thread. They're all against Sheik. It's PAL though, so she can't D-throw combo me as bad.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
It helps to not get grabbed, and also to DI the dthrows in unpredictable ways. Behind him at higher percentages helps if he's not very good.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Against a really good Sheik there's really nothing you can do effectively... just space B-airs and when you get a grab u-air juggle. B-air is your main finisher aside from Punch. You're going to want to dashdance a lot to try to bait a grab/attack attempt and then combo from there if she's far away. If you get grabbed, DI away and hope you're not playing M2K.
and taunt

Top Bottom