• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik wallpaper I made. It's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares726

Smash Ace
This looks so awesome on my background. What I like the most is that I can put it in as a tile and it doesn't look messed up. The center doesn't cover the screen and the stretch looks weird. Very good job. I like it a lot.

Sheek

Smash Apprentice
All I can say is that your wallpapers rock.

your the first bad comment Ive gotten. And ive gotten a lot of comments.

why dont you like it?
Read his sig. He seems like someone who's pretty negative.

Bonafide87

Smash Cadet
A late reply, but better late than never...

your the first bad comment Ive gotten. And ive gotten a lot of comments.

why dont you like it?
You've gotten a lot of good comments because the majority of the commenters have no artistic integrity and are impressed easily by mediocre "art". I don't hate it; but it's basically a bunch of low resolution internet jpegs slapped together. The selling point of this image is the grid layout, which is what is wowing people. Beyond that, it has no artistic merit.

Read his sig. He seems like someone who's pretty negative.
My sig is a joke, genius. You failed.

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
I like the picture myself.

And Bonafide.. Your sig would probably look a little better as 'You're stupid' >.>

Bonafide87

Smash Cadet
It's intentional, genius. And while we're on the subject of grammar, it's three periods, never two. Nice try though.

Samochan

Smash Master
I agree with Bonafide here. Not only the wallpaper is very basic and simple, it also has bad quality images slapped on it. Those make every image to look worse than they are. Also, 1-2 images always work better to draw focus on some place than multiple images. The wallpaper is also too chaotic, has no depth nor any focal points. Novice level wallpaper at best. I should know what I'm talking about when I go on a good graphics forum and have learned a lot about graphics and drawing past these 2-3 years. >_>

You've gotten a lot of good comments because the majority of the commenters have no artistic integrity and are impressed easily by mediocre "art". I don't hate it; but it's basically a bunch of low resolution internet jpegs slapped together. The selling point of this image is the grid layout, which is what is wowing people. Beyond that, it has no artistic merit.
QFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom