• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik still has this amazing combo from melee

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
it goes like
ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> ftilt -> whatever

dsf did it on me during crew battles at champ combo pocket, iono when these vids will be available tho :(.

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
nope they nerfed it way to bad i dont even think its better then the other aerials. This means shieks gonna have to go to alot more trouble to kill the opponent i guess its back to juggling or switching to ike/pit for me.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Actually Arigon the Ftilt has been buffed in some respect

Since it has lower knock back it can now easily combo into more Ftilt and from I've seen so far if done correctly into a grab, most likely an upsmash, and maybe even into a downsmash.

daemonk

Smash Cadet
The up b teleport is actually a good way of killing someone in this game. The range of the explosion got bigger and its one of those wtf moves that people don't expect you to use.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I was gonna name that combo after myself, but apparently someone leaked my strats, so I let it go.

schep

Smash Cadet
I was initially like most worried about sheik's changes. However, at this point I believe she will be an extremely effective character. All it will take will be a little altered fighting style as compared to her Melee counterpart.

-Y-peace-Y-

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
i was JUST gonna post this and I saw this thread.

Incredibly, sheik's still awesome.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Sheik can 0-90% at least Falcon and Wario with just ftilt and a few utilts. While not as extreme, most others still get ***** by ftilt alone(DIing of course). Then bair the opponent off the ledge, transform into zelda, f/bair and win. You don't even have to think to do this until it comes to setting up the zelda kill, which isn't hard anyway since she has lots of options.

Sheik *****. She is not meant to be played the same way as in melee. Everyone pissing and moaning that she's nerfed is ********.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Its not infinite, but you can get a few consecutive hits on most characters and finish it with an up smash.

Top Bottom