• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Skype Group?

Arrestme

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eulogy
Passion baby. Sry I didn't invite any1 yet. Probably won't. Forgot I made this post. Melee theory is dead. At least in an open-Greek-philosophy-forum kind of way. If it's not a somewhat known person talking or posting the YTube videos, re-innovation can never be done for the above listed reasons. But to reach next levels quicker than then learning curves of our forefathers, that's what would need to be done. All you get in response is "you're weird, **** off". The genius's are ALWAYS treated as such for showing passion with innovation. Just saying they're losing to their own improvement structures, or lack thereof. Just saying the truth of the matter, that a group with targeted goals & a more engaging atmosphere, NOT competitive, which is difficult for some1 to drop, could very well be a priceless commodity for serious skill honing individuals.

Before I make an even longer wall of text than the last, I'll leave you with this video most of you NEED to watch.

Get serious about something when it comes to community growth you guys. If being encouraging to others isn't your strong suit, do something productive with other things and reach out to others who are like-minded that way. You'll never main stream into any sponsorship anywhere if all you're spitting is competitive nonsense. Smash God positions are never open, so why act like we're one? It's totally annoying you can't just talk about Sheik stuff for the sake of talking about Sheik stuff without being berated for being more passionate than they are. Maybe I'll make the group & invite, but probably not. The Sheik Melee pool of people are way too proud to admit they don't know something. Innovative ideas get cheeky responses such as above poster to make up for their own very real inability to face concepts. You can't say "I don't get it", so instead you respond with immaturity fit for a grammar Nazi. Such bright readers.

Been working on sick idea to send 2 Kadano or other Dev savvy smashers. After seeing one of his projects recently I realized he doesn't even know he's half way there with it already. If you were in Skype when I was talking about it, u kno it's cool (even tho everything I said was cool). Gonna throw him a portfolio of concept examples. Cuz we know posting is mostly pointless for everyone.

Bye!

ArrestMe
:sheikmelee:4lyfe

Last edited:

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
Anybody, add me please. The owner hasn't added / responded to me. Skype: Jakestermcl1

Bullys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bullys23
Would love an add - skype - hammeh (will show me as Damo H / Bully from the GB)

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
A Sheik skype group could work for me in theory. Turned out it didn't in practice.
I am sorry for neglecting requests.

HoDANG

Smash Rookie
Someone add me to the group. I'm in the Peach skype group but I wanna duel mane shiek.

Nessy

Smash Rookie
I am down for a skype discussion about sheik. I am a little new to the community but I still need some help with some combos, approaches, and other things that I don't understand.

Top Bottom