• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik recovery?

ZeroPixelHitbox

Smash Cadet
I was just wondering if there were any tips for recovery with Sheik. For characters like Marth, you get the stage 1 dancing blade to move you left or right efficiently, and then there's Dr. Mario and his cape, but does Sheik have anything of the sort? Thx

Preacher

Smash Cadet
Sheik has no stalling techniques when not on the ledge. If you're really desperate you can switch to Zelda, jump, then teleport to the stage.

AUS

Smash Cadet
Nope, Sheik in PM just has the Up B sadly which is quite bad if you ask me, being a Melee Sheik main I know the pain of having to recover since if you land on the stage that's a free punish and going for the ledge can be hard since your opponent has a long time to edge-hog. The only real strat to recovering with Sheik in PM (or Melee) is to Down B to switch to Zelda if your super far from the stage and use her much larger teleport (Up B). However at this point you have the trouble of well, being Zelda. At that point your going to have to look for a opportunity to switch back to sheik fast. Luckily even if you cant do that Zelda is great in PM.

TIA.18

Smash Rookie
Kaeldiar But I have seen Android throw it out while recovering from far out and it looks as though it does, but I still question it.

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Kaeldiar But I have seen Android throw it out while recovering from far out and it looks as though it does, but I still question it.
It's usually to get out of tumble and to just cover the area in front of you, just in case. It gives you no distance.

Top Bottom