• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Recolor Requests

I have 2 Zelda skins I had made a while back that need sheik Alts to match.
image.png image.png

I'd like the 2 Sheik Alts to use the same colors from the 2 Zelda images above. I don't have sheik images with the correct colors on them but I found some close enough and I will list what I want changed.
BookKeeperSheikWhite.png

I can only upload 3 images per post so I'll continue the rest on the next post.

Last edited:

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
1. People don't tend to take requests
2. You can do recolors easily. Just use BrawlBox to export the Sheik textures, and use something like GIMP to change the base colors for the textures you want edited, and then import the textures back onto the model in BrawlBox.

1. People don't tend to take requests
2. You can do recolors easily. Just use BrawlBox to export the Sheik textures, and use something like GIMP to change the base colors for the textures you want edited, and then import the textures back onto the model in BrawlBox.
I'm not good with those programs which is why I put up a request. I guess if people don't do requests then I'll look elsewhere.

Top Bottom