• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Sheik Montage

Slayro

Smash Rookie
Is good to see sheik players in ultimate. I hated when everyone "mains" her at wiiu because was top tier. Like a lot when people still using her because they like the playstyle.

Also GREAT video man :)

SubstantialSmash

Smash Cadet
Is good to see sheik players in ultimate. I hated when everyone "mains" her at wiiu because was top tier. Like a lot when people still using her because they like the playstyle.

Also GREAT video man :)
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! ^^

Yeah. Sheik mains are a rarity these days.
I hope, they buff her in the spring update.

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I actually didn’t play as Sheik at all in 4. It wasn’t until Ultimate that I really started liking her. I just really liked her play style and combo game. I picked her up during World of Light and she has stuck with me as a secondary since!

lucas_from_nowhere

Smash Rookie
Great soundtrack! Yeah, I don't see a lot of Sheik mains in Ultimate, but this was worth to watch. Keep it up! XD

Top Bottom