• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Main

ElCancell

Smash Rookie
Hey guys whatsup I'm a NorCal Sheik main in Melee/PM/4 from Chico (I almost exclusively play Melee though). I go to a local tournament scene here called Final Destination Fridays, we stream on twitch every friday. I've been playing competitively since late 2013, but went to my first tourney at a local video game store in 2006. Melee is my game of choice and I'm not too thrilled with the latest installment. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. So Hi :D

Rosy

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys whatsup I'm a NorCal Sheik main in Melee/PM/4 from Chico (I almost exclusively play Melee though). I go to a local tournament scene here called Final Destination Fridays, we stream on twitch every friday. I've been playing competitively since late 2013, but went to my first tourney at a local video game store in 2006. Melee is my game of choice and I'm not too thrilled with the latest installment. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. So Hi :D
I saw your videos on the critique board yesterday. Your sheik is pretty good. I could give you a heavy analysis of your games if you would like.

Welcome to the boards.

ElCancell

Smash Rookie
I saw your videos on the critique board yesterday. Your sheik is pretty good. I could give you a heavy analysis of your games if you would like.

Welcome to the boards.
thanks man, I'd love that analyzing my own game play is something I have a lot of trouble with

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom