• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Low Percent Combos...

D

Deleted member

Just an overview of optimal mixups at various low percentages...
I know these are not all Sheiks options as she has a very long list of variation...
Main key is to be creative...
and @ArikadoX if you stumble upon this...I hope I have improved overall with Sheik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjI4baIu5lM

BlastHappyNinja

Smash Apprentice
Sheik has such stupid good frame data, I've been fiddling around with combos myself lately and practically everything that you can think of links into itself. Guarantee you I've made at least one or two other smashers mad because of this, lol. That being said, I don't know if I necessarily agree on the subject of fair not being as optimal in the long run as a wide variety of combos, solely because ZeRo pulls off very safe fair strings and seems to get very little repercussion for them. I guess it's a matter of whether or not you want to play safe yet slightly predictable vs if you want to rack up more damage but leave yourself more open.

I suppose one of Sheik's biggest advantages is the large amount of mixups you can do because of her crazy frame data. Great video as usual, though, keep the good stuff coming.

Top Bottom