• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik in 4-player smash

ItchyPanda

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm new around here but I've been playing smash for quite a while, but I recently started to play it competitively, and I was wondering your opinion on how viable and how good is Sheik in a 4-player smash.
I'm having a tournament today which is 4-player smash omega mode but I don't know if I should go Sheik which I feel pretty confident with or Link which has more options to cover more space, get the kills and surviving.
So what are your opinions, is Sheik good in a 4-player smash? Or would you go with a character with more options for spacing?

HoSmash4

Smash Ace
Sheik in FFA timed is really bad, finds it really hard to get a kill
Sheik in stocked FFA? Not too bad actually just keep running away and let others do the fighting

ItchyPanda

Smash Rookie
Yeah it's a 3-stock match but I can't just wander around or I'll get disqualified or something..

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
Don't bother with Sheik in FFA. She's too light to stay alive for any decent amount of time, and she has very few kill moves. Your combo game is just about gone with the extra players around, so she just sort of runs around slapping people. If you feel more comfortable with Link, then go for it.

Top Bottom