• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik For High Tier!!!!

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
The only matchups I hate a lot are G&W (because it's harder than just going Marth and winning for free), Meta Knight (because it's boring), and Ice Climbers. I'm beginning to use Zelda less and less as I dislike the idea of willingly giving up an advantageous position as well as my usual rushdown capability just for the possibility of KOing 50-80% earlier.

That said, who cares? Tier lists are fun to look at, but stupid to argue about.
You are a better Sheik player than me, that is to be said, but I like to hop over the edge with Sheik when NOT at an advantageous position, but like when things are still and the opponent is still damaged, and swap. After this, hop once, up+b, you're back, while ur opponent was like..WHAAAASTRUDEL?! Viola. "Epic mindgames".

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
sheik and zelda have diffrent abilitys but use them right and sheik has just become more easyer...

Top Bottom