• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Chat Group

Cruecial

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cruecial
Would love to get some Sheik discussion going that isn't on Skype (which I personally hate) if anyone else is interested just select Sheik on http://readytofight.me and request an invite into the chat, you should be added within a few minutes.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Do you hate the group or skype in general? Because there's no point in kinda splitting the users, everyone's comfortable on skype.

Cruecial

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cruecial
I hate skype in general - it's clunky, I can't tag users, I can't embed photos / videos inline and the apps destroy my phone battery. On top of that, all the skype character groups are blind to one another so I can't easily hop into another group to pick-up a game or chat about the matchup as easily as I can with RTF.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I agree, I don't use Skype for a lot of reasons.
Skype started going downhill when Microsoft bought it out.
I have Slack though, so I'll use that.

Top Bottom