• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Alternate Colours

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
there is a video that just barely shows a sheik alternate costume after the match. its shown under the stats of KOS and stuff..

it looks like Shieks got a red bandana on or something...

This one

B!ggad

Smash Apprentice
You can see Sheik's dark costume here for about one second.
Right in the end of the first match.

I like it ! =]

GnooroopoftheGerudo

Smash Rookie
Twili Sheik

When we all first started hearing about Sheik when those Coro Coro cards came out, the words flying around were something like "Original Twilight Sheik Transformation" or something like that. Though they proved to be fake (at least, they weren't on the card), before Sheik was revealed, I envisioned Zelda transformation being a bit more twilight-ish (like the actual Twili in Twilight Princess), so when Sheik was revealed a few days later, I had to dot this...

Next up?

Dark Sheik

This one, on the other hand, was simply a logical recolor in my mind. Though I've seen the official "dark sheik" costume in the supposed grappling hook video, mine was simply inspired by the dark link costume. Both are cool.

Gold Sheik

This one was actually just the result of me toying around. I got him gold...and then I was like, "what would go well with gold?" And so the blue came...and then the blonde hair just looked weird, so I blacked it.

Oh yeah. I verbed black.

Top Bottom