• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik after nerf?

Subtilizer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Subtilizer
I've been looking around a bit and haven't found any information showing the difference in hitbox or new percent that vanish kills with d-throw. Does anyone happen to have these?

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
There were never percents for dthrow > vanish anyway because it's not a combo, the percents vary a LOT depending on how you DI'd dthrow and vanish, against what character, on what stage, which part of vanish hits you (there are a lot of angles for that), and most importantly your positioning on the stage. You can get killed vertically, horizontally, or diagonally with Vanish.

What you COULD measure is when Vanish kills grounded opponents. I've read a post somewhere on here that noted that Mario died to Vanish at the edge of FD at 90% before the patch. He dies at 93% after the patch.

The nerf probably isn't too big and shouldn't make that much of a difference in terms of KBG. In terms of the hitbox size however, I don't think anyone knows, or knows how to compare it anyway.
What he meant is how relevant the changes are and not what they actually are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom