• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She isn't very good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
I dont even play MvsC3, and I still cant help but love "FOOT DIVE."

Damn you, Maximillion. This is your doing!

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
She really isnt supposed to approach, anyway. Use the bullet arts (holding A) to force approaches.
This all over. I had an opponent on For Glory just a few hours ago trying to spam moves and refused to approach, so I did nothing but bullet arts mixed in with her Side B here and there when they were off guard. When they fell for some of my baits, I used Witch Time.

In short, Bullet Arts definitely made them come to me and stop spamming long distance immediately. I still try to be a tiny bit aggressive with her when I think I can get away with it, but I've learned to be more cautious with her and to use baits to my advantage.

Mjolnir/Hunter101

Smash Cadet
NNID
ryfennn
I don't think she is bad at ALL, it has been like just 5 days since her release and Saj already won a tournament with her.

You also want to do use of the with twist bug to gain 1-2 more jumps, clinging walls is also very helpful if possible.
fair. i am starting to figure that out, after looking up a few more threads today. im enjoying the hell out of everything else about her though. (Bayonetta 1 and 2 are two of my favorite all time games)
i think i also saw the tournament play you're talking about on youtube today during some of my spare time this morning too. watching that helped me get some ideas.

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
fair. i am starting to figure that out, after looking up a few more threads today. im enjoying the hell out of everything else about her though. (Bayonetta 1 and 2 are two of my favorite all time games)
i think i also saw the tournament play you're talking about on youtube today during some of my spare time this morning too. watching that helped me get some ideas.
Yup, her recovery is like Ness's and Lucas's, pretty good but tricky and a little bit unsafe.

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
Yup, her recovery is like Ness's and Lucas's, pretty good but tricky and a little bit unsafe.
Unsafe for her or the opponent? Cuz last night, a FG ZSS tried to style on me with her downB spike, and I powered through it with upB. ZSS ended up SDing while I got back onstage and danced. :4bayonetta2:

BlackCephie

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree that she feels rather underwhelming. Her low ground speed and subpar neutral game make approaching rather difficult and her projectile is rather subpar at forcing approaches from my experience.
Her neutral game feels pretty strong to me. Her nair and bair lend to this quite well, and tho her startup time on jabs and ftilt are high, their rage and damge are pretty good.

Mjolnir/Hunter101

Smash Cadet
NNID
ryfennn
yeah. im used to zard and ike's simpler and less interruptable recoveries. i am determined to learn to play her at least decently though-i owe it to the character since she's one of my favorites. (with zard being my fav pkemon and ike my absolute favorite FE character. ive yet to see about Corrin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom