• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Share the wealth man!

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Those were made when Cassidy and Sundance when to NYC to play with isai. There's also one where isai was falcon and valoem gets totally owned. ;) And there's also a 2v1 against isai that he won.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
Those were made when Cassidy and Sundance when to NYC to play with isai. There's also one where isai was falcon and valoem gets totally owned. ;) And there's also a 2v1 against isai that he won.
yea i saw those... i figured if people clicked the link in my first post they would see those as well... seeing as how they are linked from the related videos

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
i think tiger actually mean it.

To pikashox = He can't do anything but respect him. xD

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
you've forgotten that isai is the only person tiger respects :laugh:
Actually, no
I remember seeing a lot of "who da ***, i owned both johnny and isai, punk! i went over to isais house and owned them both hard! yadadada what you know bout that get off dis piece son yadadada"
So yeah.

Oh, I forgot to add, it's totally false what he was claiming also. I think it was probably a crude attempt for attention from the other users in the EGX server.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
i gotta give it to him tho...
even tho tigerbombz is the most haughty and arrogant poster in smash64 section of smashboards he is still pretty dammn funny

Top Bottom