• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Share Mode: "You've reached the posting limit for today. Please save it for another day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robfire

Smash Rookie
every time I try to post anything on the smash 3ds share thing they added, it gives me this message. I've never posted anything on it in my life, and it's never let me in the first place. does it have anything to do with the SD card? I'm on a new 3DS XL, and it does let me post to miiverse like normal. any help on this? :c

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
every time I try to post anything on the smash 3ds share thing they added, it gives me this message. I've never posted anything on it in my life, and it's never let me in the first place. does it have anything to do with the SD card? I'm on a new 3DS XL, and it does let me post to miiverse like normal. any help on this? :c
Well, I have a different problem.
On the New 3DS, whenever I want to send my replays. There is a big chance that it will crash and go back to the home screen and the system have to restart again. Perhaps it is because I have too many friends on my FC list.

Robfire

Smash Rookie
Well, I have a different problem.
On the New 3DS, whenever I want to send my replays. There is a big chance that it will crash and go back to the home screen and the system have to restart again. Perhaps it is because I have too many friends on my FC list.
my friends list works fine, for me, it's just whenever I try to press start to send the replays/photos, even on the online part and if i just press "post". it's kinda weird that theyjust threw this feature out in a patch without explaining it much and with this many supposed bugs.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
my friends list works fine, for me, it's just whenever I try to press start to send the replays/photos, even on the online part and if i just press "post". it's kinda weird that theyjust threw this feature out in a patch without explaining it much and with this many supposed bugs.
When I want to send replays to my friend, it will mostly crash before it gets to the friend list, perhaps I have too many friends so it might be the reason of crashing.

And sorry, I have never met your problem...

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
To: mario123007, If you want to share replays to your friends, I suggest saving that replay on the SD card and accessing it on file explorer on your pc/mac/linux and emailing it.

To: Robfire, Is your WIFI bad? if so, go to a way better wifi spot. Like hotspots. (Starbucks wifi hotspot is the WORST. Do NOT go there) Or upgrade your wifi to a better one. If it still not work. It might be your 3ds, game, or Wifi itself

RWB

Smash Ace
Did you find a solution? I've had this same probelm forever.

Fluorescent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NeoRashi
3DS FC
2122-7596-1415
I just got the same issue itself when I went to go test the feature (it was working for me on early 1.05 patch though).

However, this only happened when uploading a replay FROM offline. When I tried uploading a replay ONLINE, it worked.

Might just be a bug but can someone test the same thing? On the 3DS btw.

Fluorescent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NeoRashi
3DS FC
2122-7596-1415
Did you find a solution? I've had this same probelm forever.
Try uploading it from online than uploading it from offline. Didn't show the error when I did it from there.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post (didn't mean to :confused:)

Last edited:

RWB

Smash Ace
Doesn't work, sadly.

On the plus side, it's not to do with my NNID, I can share stuff on my Wii U.

D

Deleted member

i would contact nintendo support considering i think its a matter on their services.

RWB

Smash Ace

Thank you for your email regarding your Nintendo 3DS console.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the share function on your Super Smash Bros game.

Based on your description we recommend that you book a free assessment by either phone or our service centre website so we can inspect the console along with the Super Smash Bros game.

If your console meets all of the terms of the warranty we can repair it free of charge. If your console does not meet the terms of the warranty we will then quote you for a chargeable repair.

The possible repair charges for a 3DS or 3DS XL console are £47.50 and £77.50. There is no obligation to proceed with a chargeable repair and the console can be returned unrepaired at no cost to you.

Details of the warranty are available in your product documentation or on request by responding to this email.

If you prefer to book via our website then please visit the below address and click on “Book a new repair”. During our opening hours you can also speak to one of our advisors through the “Ask Mii” service on our website at http://www.nintendoservicecentre.co.uk

During the booking you will be asked for the serial number of your console. The serial number is the 3 letters and 9 numbers below the barcode on the white label located on the back of the console.

Alternatively, if you experience any difficulties using the website or prefer to speak to an advisor directly, please call us on 0345 60 50 247. Our friendly staff will help with any queries you may have and book your Nintendo 3DS console in for an assessment.

The Service Centre Hours are between 08:30 to 19:00 Monday to Friday & Saturday 08:30 to 15:30 (Excluding Bank Holidays).

We do hope that you find our service easy to use and we look forward to assisting you. If you have any other questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Th3adonis

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5172-2489-2402
Alright so I made an account just because of this same issue, nobody at nintendo knew anything about it & they actually directed me here because they can't discuss "Gameplay" .. I acted like it was fine but no.. NO, I AM PISSED. Why is it that no one can help or has any solution for this "reaching post limit" problem? I haven't posted in a month & counting since it keeps displaying that. One of the fun things of smash bros is sharing those crazy replays & great matches, so it takes away so much from the gameplay for me in my opinion. IF ANYONE HAS THE SOLUTION TO FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEAASEEE, PLEASE, SHARE IT WITH THE SMASH COMMUNITY & MESSAGE ME.

Th3adonis

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5172-2489-2402
OMG ! good news & bad news! After my rant earlier I said F it & let me see if deleting the save data would work to fix this problem.. & it definitely did but, as I just said you have to delete your save data :( This may not be the only option but this is what worked for me. I don't suggest you do this though, just a disclaimer, but it worked. I have the 3ds xl, not the newest version.

RWB

Smash Ace
@ Robfire Robfire

Backing up Th3adonis, that does work.

I have the New 3DS, so it's the same solution for both.

Aqua 水

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3050-7985-2179
yeah, this is a huge problem, I was trying to show a friend a Greninja AT on my basic 3DS and the same thing happened.

Just to make it easier,

here's what we know so far:

1. The problem lasts for seemingly forever

2. It can be fixed by deleting ALL save data

3. It happens on all 3DS versions of smash with this feature

4. It is not a problem with the 3DS, as we have reports from the 3DS, 3DS XL, and New 3DS XL

5. The problem persists no matter where you try to post from in-game

Questions that need to be answered:

Has the problem resolved itself for anyone?

What causes it to happen?

How can we prevent this from happening?

Things that we could start comparing:

SD card types/models/capacities

# of friends

# of replays

Last edited:

Aqua 水

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3050-7985-2179
My information:

SD card: 32 GB PNY Micro SD

# of friends: 11 and 1 pending

# of replays: Replays=14 and 1 too old to view

EtherOracle

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2637-9848-4273
For months now, my 3DS has had this problem and I've been looking around the internet for a solution. Finally, I found this topic and I've kept tabs on it to see if one would come up.
2. It can be fixed by deleting ALL save data
This is what solved my problem and I was finally able to send out a replay for the first time in weeks.

As a just in case, my card is the Ultra PLUS 32 GB SD and I have 18 registered friends on my 3DS. I erased all my old replays to see if it would change anything (it didn't) and after that, I decided to try erasing the data for the game, which then it worked perfectly fine.

I wonder if removing the SD card to upload pictures to a computer/laptop might unintentionally cause the error? Sometimes I would (before Miiverse got the share function update) remove the card to transfer them over and while I can't say with 100% certainty, my replay troubles started around that same time? They're probably not related, but it's something, right?

Aqua 水

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3050-7985-2179
It seems the new update fixed the problem, at least for now.

Aqua 水

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3050-7985-2179
Has anyone tried going to the eShop and clicking repair software? Because I just realized this is a possible solution, the problem seems to get fixed by updates, so maybe this will work.

robotic jo

Smash Rookie
This weird thing used to have a problem with me aswell. I hadn't posted for like 6 days but it says I've reached my limit. Luckily, it was somehow fixed by the patch 1.0.8 probably.

MatrixNexus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Whoisthis0
3DS FC
4785-6210-1190
Try deleting your save data. It erases all replays, but it allows you to send replays again. It worked for me.

TapeManX2

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I had the same problem the one time i tried to post something. Just a guess here but as a default under internet settings, everyone has broadcast matches enabled. At first I disabled it, thinking it might lessen any lag that might occur. Not positive this will solve the problem but I'm guessing in order for it to work you'd need to disable the function and then wait about a day or so for the limit to renew.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Has anyone tried going to the eShop and clicking repair software? Because I just realized this is a possible solution, the problem seems to get fixed by updates, so maybe this will work.
After a week of the update, it's fine now.
Has anyone still have this problem?

jet56

Smash Journeyman
i have this problem, even with the latest update, and yet, i didn't have this problem till AFTER the update. using the new 3ds xl, and it has been over a week.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
i have this problem, even with the latest update, and yet, i didn't have this problem till AFTER the update. using the new 3ds xl, and it has been over a week.
Just wait for a while, if it's over a month, it could be a big problem.

FM360

Smash Cadet
I keep having the same problem as Robfire Robfire but with the added bonus of when trying to upload to friends, my game crashes. This is on 1.1.0

Last edited:

Gifted

Smash Cadet
NNID
QueenGifted
If I have DLC, does it make it so I lose it?
I got Roy and stuff. Roy, Ryu, etc etc.
And define delete stuff frpom the 3DS.
Does that mean the ENTIRE 3DS thing? Format it? or what?

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
OK this glitch started for me when i downloaded corrin and Bayo, my game crashes whenever i try to send replays to my friends. i dont have mny friends and my replays ARE full. but that shouldnt affect my ability to send one. Anyone else found other solutions since?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
OK this glitch started for me when i downloaded corrin and Bayo, my game crashes whenever i try to send replays to my friends. i dont have mny friends and my replays ARE full. but that shouldnt affect my ability to send one. Anyone else found other solutions since?
Please ask in the Q&A thread, or make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom