• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow the hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Ace
  • *Looks at forum title* Yes, this is the Diddy Kong forum. Unless you are proposing that Shadow the Hedgehog is Diddy Kong in disguise, this is in the wrong place.
  • OMG, Sonic is in Brawl! I never knew that; people here aren't at all on top of the news!
  • I'm sure that there already is a Shadow topic. Post in it, not here.
  • No, Shadow is not going to be in. Just because Sonic is doesn't mean that he is, too.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
1. HELL NO. BE SATISFIED WITH SONIC. I am so sick of some of the hardcore Sonic fans that could never stop speculating whether he would be in it, but now that he IS in, YOU WANT SHADOW THE FREAKING HEDGEHOG TOO? My god, I hope I don't go requesting protoman for brawl if Mega Man (classic) makes it.
2. Locked. Mod FINAL SMASH!!!!

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Ugh, no offense but 1 hedgehog is seriously enough. Besides, isn't Sonic just a guest character? There's a good chance there won't be anymore Sonic reps.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Wow. As a resident Sonic fanboy, I must remove my glove and smack the opening poster with it. And by glove, I mean mean shoe, and by smack I mean Cram Into Spinchter and Pull Out Of Esophagus. There's a million and one things wrong with this, and I could spend all day writing them. And I wouldn't even need the antiShadow ammo.

Diddy posters, please excuse my kinsman. We've been having a leak of stupid in our home forums lately, and the repairmen have yet to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom