• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow PM 3.02

JesucristoCROW

Smash Rookie
NNID
jesucristocr0w
Is there any way to make .rels port to work on PM? because im working on a Shadow for PM, unnofficial, with his own slot like Roy or Mewtwo :D , is there anyway to make .rel ports work?

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm someone sent me a link to help with this but I couldn't figure it out I'll look for it and send it to you make you can make more sense of it

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
The PMBR's clone engine has not been released publicly. The closest thing we have is a stream by Dantarion, wherein he made a Ganondorf clone. Is that what you were talking about?

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
The PMBR's clone engine has not been released publicly. The closest thing we have is a stream by Dantarion, wherein he made a Ganondorf clone. Is that what you were talking about?
Hmm I didn't know bout that till now O_O

Rage83

Smash Ace
Come to think of it, a group of people with the right know-how could make a Ganondorf clone now!

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
scuse me but how did u clone ppl on to project m 3.0
please tell me how u just cloned shadow on project m 3.0
i would switch back and play that one just for the clone :D

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
also can u give me ur build for the shadow project m 3.0

Rage83

Smash Ace
SonicBrawler's Shadow is NOT a Clone. It's an alt for Sonic, like Doctor Mario is to Brawl Mario.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
oh well is there any way to clone characters into project m

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
also the first post on this thread said that there was gunna be a shadow slot for himself

Rage83

Smash Ace
The PSA this thread talks about is a replacement for Sonic. The BrawlEX clone engine MAY work, but nobody's been able to test it yet.

JesucristoCROW

Smash Rookie
NNID
jesucristocr0w
Actually this is not over Sonic :/, why would i replace Sonic PM with Shadow? i like both :D, this port is over OLIMAR, but im trying to find who can help me to make an Unofficial individual Slor for PM :)

JesucristoCROW

Smash Rookie
NNID
jesucristocr0w
Actually this is not over Sonic :/, why would i replace Sonic PM with Shadow? i like both :D, this port is over OLIMAR, but im trying to find who can help me to make an Unofficial individual Slor for PM :)
does this Shadow work with PM hackless?
Actually yes, the only problem is that, the gct file freees Mario Side B, so unless you don't play as Mario, don't use it :(

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
Actually yes, the only problem is that, the gct file freees Mario Side B, so unless you don't play as Mario, don't use it :(
ok so like it freezes Mario Side B like if mario is not in the same battle or in the same battle?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Should I hold the applause for later, or shower you with it now? :)
Out-STANDING!!!
The answer to our prayers :starman:

Hey, whoa whoa whoa, i'm not some technical coding genius, i just read the instructions lol, and it seems like nothing about pm will interfere with the brawl-ex clone engine. Although the separate pokemon and sheik/zelda might make it impossible, i really hope not. If i get the codes working i will definitely post them. But be warned that in order to use the clone engine you do have to get your hands dirty, as in modifying the css for every character you decide to add and you also have to manually clone each character which is a bit confusing. Im really busy but my brother keeps nagging me to try and get it working for pm, and now that you guys are asking i have no choice but stop putting it off lol.

That settles it then, ill try to get it working

Also, does anyone know if most PSA's are compatible with Project M? Back in 2.1 all the psa's i used were incompatible. A list of working psa's would be nice :)

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
Hey, whoa whoa whoa, i'm not some technical coding genius, i just read the instructions lol, and it seems like nothing about pm will interfere with the brawl-ex clone engine. Although the separate pokemon and sheik/zelda might make it impossible, i really hope not. If i get the codes working i will definitely post them. But be warned that in order to use the clone engine you do have to get your hands dirty, as in modifying the css for every character you decide to add and you also have to manually clone each character which is a bit confusing. Im really busy but my brother keeps nagging me to try and get it working for pm, and now that you guys are asking i have no choice but stop putting it off lol.

Also, does anyone know if most PSA's are compatible with Project M? Back in 2.1 all the psa's i used were incompatible. A list of working psa's would be nice :)
I'll definetly be praying every night that you can do it I'm not to sure about that last part tho sorry

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I'll definetly be praying every night that you can do it I'm not to sure about that last part tho sorry
Well, I've gotten many PSA's working in pm, but they just require tweaking. I have no idea why they don't work when you drag and drop. But PSA's aren't actually required when using the clone engine, it basically just clones a character

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023

Well, there's a few of PSAs that work. The Spiderman PSA from SDoom and Scott Pilgrim work quite well. Viewtiful Joe Minus also works as long as he's over Yoshi. And most of the Ike PSAs usually work.

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've gotten many PSA's working in pm, but they just require tweaking. I have no idea why they don't work when you drag and drop. But PSA's aren't actually required when using the clone engine, it basically just clones a character
so any luck getting it to work?

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
so i know this is late but is there a download for this mod?

Edit: Never mind found it but was it originally made on someone else then .rel ported over Olimar?

Last edited:
Top Bottom