• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shade's Spirit of Competition CONSTANT UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
I don't know about you, but calling someone a noob and telling them what they say is stupid is an insult to anyone. Obviously, OP knows that he's not going to beat everyone. He just wants to have fun.Maybe you should try it sometime.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I don't know about you, but calling someone a noob and telling them what they say is stupid is an insult to anyone. Obviously, OP knows that he's not going to beat everyone. He just wants to have fun.Maybe you should try it sometime.
Spoken like a true New Yorker.

Yeah Angel, come out to the coast, have a few laughs. Then play Brawl with your comrades n arms.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
This isn't rocket science no matter how hard you want it to be. This site is designed to unite all of us Smash fans as a whole, to play the game we love and to improve our skills so one day we can dish it out with the best of them.

To accept my challenge or not? That is the question. If you don't, well, then you have no business posting here.
I already said I did, it just won't be directly on the release date that's all.

I have plenty of fun, I just don't know why these boards are so infested with spam when they don't need to be. I love Smash and I love these boards with exception to all the spam that goes unchecked. If you knowly post something that is spam (many here have done that) you should get warned, if you do it again you should get banned. This would solve the spam problem rather quickly.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Maybe I'm getting too creative (in which I don't think there is a limit anyway), but maybe if enough people make threads challenging others to Wifi battles, we'll soon get a room for it. Not all spam is necessarily bad, even so that I wouldn't even call this spam. All I'm saying is that if you want to disagree with someone, be polite. Otherwise, you're just adding to the spam.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
^^Exactly! The staff closed the clan rooms so that's why I posted my Most Wanted List here.

Hopefully this will become a trend. Ha ha!

jigedysmashmo

Smash Cadet
Brawl is just around the corner, so I have to get this off my chest. . .

I just want to make something perfectly clear. For one reason or another, I am sooooo AMPED to challenge any and all comers to a 1 on 1 showdown when Brawl comes out. (Ya know....after we practice up) That's right, I want to face you, all of you at your best! And that goes for all you smash veterans, MLG pros, causal folk, and you newcomers to the series. I want to take my game up to the next level so I need all the practice rounds I can get! Don't get me wrong, I'm coming off as confident, not cocky. Ha ha! So I say bring it on! *grins*

Anyone out their feel the way I feel?

Current Challengers
Takashi
Rhyme
Spindash
Nightcloud
Sfoth
Dragonblade
Kio Iranez
Caselm
DeuceBlade
Psydon
Tutter
Djcs
Skyace89
BraveDave88
AttackstorM
Ultimate Shinigami
Allin
Digital Angel
haha put me on the list!! I wana fight you!!

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
Shadenexus my boy, victory is what all true warriors strive for!

And I'd be happy to accept your challenge, were it not for the fact that because of implications which are out of my control, I cannot. Still, I wish you and the others lots of luck, and lots of fun! Win a few games for me, kay?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Shadenexus my boy, victory is what all true warriors strive for!

And I'd be happy to accept your challenge, were it not for the fact that because of implications which are out of my control, I cannot. Still, I wish you and the others lots of luck, and lots of fun! Win a few games for me, kay?
I love stirring up hornet's nests!

Ok FireJump, lets have a slugfest!

@ NoNessNoProblem, you bring the hell, and I'll bring the fire and brimstone mi hermano!

Edit: @Crystallion, Thou shall feel the full fury of thy wrath! Lets have ourselves a couple of memorable battles k?

*updates list*

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
I love stirring up hornet's nests!

Ok FireJump, lets have a slugfest!

@ NoNessNoProblem, you bring the hell, and I'll bring the fire and brimstone mi hermano!
Hey, hey, hey, hold on, champ! Are you sure you carefully read my post? Because I thought I said I would like to accept your challenge, but I cannot. Sorry to get your hopes up.

If somehow my verbilage was inaccurate, I sincerely apologize, and I hereby state that I, unfortunately cannot accept the challenge, not because I wish to, but because I am forced to.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hey, hey, hey, hold on, champ! Are you sure you carefully read my post? Because I thought I said I would like to accept your challenge, but I cannot. Sorry to get your hopes up.

If somehow my verbilage was inaccurate, I sincerely apologize, and I hereby state that I, unfortunately cannot accept the challenge, not because I wish to, but because I am forced to.
Huh? Oh man what a bummer bro. Is....is their a reason why you won't be getting Brawl....or Wifi? Ya know I could always stop by your pad and challenge you. lol.

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
Huh? Oh man what a bummer bro. Is....is their a reason why you won't be getting Brawl....or Wifi? Ya know I could always stop by your pad and challenge you. lol.
Yes there is a reason. If only the problem were a lack of WiFi, but it's much worse unfortunately. Let me make it clear to you in the following way.

Parents.Say.I.Am.Too.Old.For.Games.And.Parents.Know.Best.Therefore.I.Have.No.Wii.And.Will.Not.Be.Getting.One.Anytime.Soon.

I assume you got the jist of what I'm saying. And if you plan to visit my home all the way in the good ol' Netherlands, well I'd be asking too much of you.

So forget about me and have fun.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yes there is a reason. If only the problem were a lack of WiFi, but it's much worse unfortunately. Let me make it clear to you in the following way.

Parents.Say.I.Am.Too.Old.For.Games.And.Parents.Know.Best.Therefore.I.Have.No.Wii.And.Will.Not.Be.Getting.One.Anytime.Soon.

I assume you got the jist of what I'm saying. And if you plan to visit my home all the way in the good ol' Netherlands, well I'd be asking too much of you.

So forget about me and have fun.
NOOOOOO!! :(That's terrible news man! Don't worry though bro, soon you'll be on your own and you can Brawl with me when you get a Wii and yourself a copy....that is if you still have a taste for Brawl in the near future.

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
NOOOOOO!! :(That's terrible news man! Don't worry though bro, soon you'll be on your own and you can Brawl with me when you get a Wii and yourself a copy....that is if you still have a taste for Brawl in the near future.
Of course I will. :)

Time is not strong enough to wither away my love for Smash.

And I promise you, sir, one day we shall do battle! And it will be a battle of EPIC proportions!

reu_1303

Smash Apprentice
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to fin
"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." with that said I accept your challenge so that I may polish and perfect my skills at Brawl. Remember “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

In other words....Bring on the challenge :chuckle:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
You just wait one day you may eat those words...

oh BTW you spelled my name wrong on the first page.
I'll eat my words. I doubt it! I'm gonna take ya to the woodshed and whip ya!

Don't be offended. It's just meaningless trash talk.

Ok, I'll fix your name bro.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Add me to this, I should start adding people to my buddy list <_<;;

When Brawl finally comes ut, this thread should become an FC Database

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Add me to this, I should start adding people to my buddy list <_<;;

When Brawl finally comes ut, this thread should become an FC Database
I REMEMBER YOU!! *gasp* You called me a noob like way back in 2005 when I made that sorry excuse for a Lombardi thread.

Yessss, I so wanna face the likes of you bro! Muhahahaha!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please save it for when the game actually comes out. This doesn't need its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom