• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shade vs hammerheart smash fight

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmpQM_oR1xE

Hammerheart gazed his surroundings with calm, and thoughtful eyes. The stimulants of the world no longer pleasured his mental pallet. The labyrinth of life, with it's twisting corridors and endless hallways seemed to lead nowhere. His prime obsession, which once ravaged his soul like bubonic plague, has ostensibly left him. Now he is left to loom Captain Falcon's nair into the seams of his game play. Tiring as paddling the oar of a large sea vessel, this moves causes Hammerheart to stretch the boundaries of his skill to a new domain. Hammerheart along with his companion Shade, hope to reach the epitome of Captain Falcon skill. Is this journey for not? Will Hammerheart fall short of his goal along with Shade? Or will they achieve ultimate glory, to become legends whose achievements shall enlighten and perhaps even invigorate others for eons to come? Watch this video to find out.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
nair only matches are fun as hell lol

much mroe fun than normal falcon dittos

i do not find uair chains fun

Skrlx

Smash Champion
i thought this was another one of those fake autistic videos you make

GOOD **** MINDGAMING ME BLACK HOLE SUN

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol Yoshi's Story. It's all fun and games until someone FF's through a cloud post-upB

And normal Doug dittos are hella fun, metal man.

Top Bottom