• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SH Rising Fair in MUs

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Gonna put together a list of characters we can hit with a buffered SH Fair when they are standing and/or crouching.

I'll add it as they are tested, but if you feel like testing some let me know.

Dissent

Bananaman Formerly Known As Sails
NNID
dotDissent
:4diddy: Short-Hop Rising F-Air Reference
:GCA: - Works! (A-OK!)
:GCB: - Doesn't work. (Bummer.)
:GCCN: - Difficult, but works. (Complex.)​

(Standing)

:GCA: :GCA: :GCA: :GCA: :GCA: :GCA: :GCA: :GCA: :GCCN:
:4mario: :4luigi: :4peach: :4bowser: :4yoshi: :rosalina: :4bowserjr: :4wario2: :4gaw:

:GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart:
:4dk: :4diddy: :4link: :4zelda: :4sheik: :4ganondorf: :4tlink: :4samus: :4zss:

:GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart:
:4pit: :4palutena: :4marth: :4myfriends: :4robinm: :4kirby: :4dedede: :4metaknight: :4littlemac:

:4fox: :4falco: :4pikachu: :4charizard: :4lucario: :4jigglypuff: :4greninja: :4duckhunt: :4rob:

:GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart:
:4ness: :4falcon: :4villager: :4olimar: :4wiifit: :4drmario: :4darkpit: :4lucina:

:GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart: :GCStart:
:4shulk: :4pacman: :4sonic: :4megaman: :4miibrawl: :4miigun: :4miisword:

== Grow up! (Just a few pixels, please?) ==
:4gaw: Requires you to hit his head with Diddy's crotch from a specific distance.

== Or don't. Whatever. Jerks. ==

Got bored. Took a stab at a low maintenance, silly chart. Only tested the top row as a test run of the chart.

Last edited:

dskank

Smash Journeyman
i would just like to point out, during the initial frames of short hop fair you can hit anybody, but you have to be directly infront of them. you can't use it to space every char, but it will hit during the start. i was able to hit ness, jiggs and diddy kong with it.

Dissent

Bananaman Formerly Known As Sails
NNID
dotDissent
i would just like to point out, during the initial frames of short hop fair you can hit anybody, but you have to be directly infront of them. you can't use it to space every char, but it will hit during the start. i was able to hit ness, jiggs and diddy kong with it.
Including small characters like Kirby?

Edit: Tested because 3DS was at arms length and charged. I perfect buffered SHRFair and it didn't work on Kirby regardless of position, it comes out above his head.

Last edited:
Top Bottom