• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SH Bair -> DJ Bair/Aerial

JRad

Smash Apprentice
I just wanted to start a discussion on this since it wasn't mention on the boards (or at least I couldn't find it) and I don't see it used all that much. I think its really good if you land the first bair but if you do this and both hits miss then you are inviting your opponent in to body you pretty hard. I think its particularly good against Marth since they always try to fair out of shield and if he just holds shield you can sometimes shield poke his head lol.

JRad

Smash Apprentice
**** is hard to time man >.<
I can do it to the left decently but can't do it to the right lol... Anyway I was trying to use this a lot against our resident peach the other day and was getting a lot of mileage out of it since he would float and wait for the SH bair to miss then float cancel fair but then I hit him with the DJ bair before he could fair :)

Top Bottom