• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFX

rpvaughan17

Smash Rookie
I have just started hacking brawl recently. I installed homebrew, geko os, downloaded some character hacks,installed them. Everything was great there was just one thing missing...Sound effects. The custom characters I installed didn't have matching voices for example. I have snake over deadpool, but deadpool has snakes voice. so I downloaded super sawndz along with a sawndz file for deadpools voice. I inserted the file and everything went well. I played through all the sound effects and everything matched i even opened the brsar file in brawlbox and everything was fine but when i tried to play the game none of the sounds had changed. So I went back and tried changing the announcer's voice and the same thing happened. Is it because I'm using geko os?

Top Bottom