• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - April 25/26

Metà

Smash Master
I'm just trying to hype this EPIC tournament I'm hosting in BC in April. All good Canadian players should come to this, no johns.

SWF thread
Aib page

The event will span two days (Sat./Sun.) and will feature events in all 3 Smash games. Additionally for traveling (and/or really really good) players, we will be having a small smashfest the day before. We may have venue housing, but I'm not going to guarantee anything with regards to that quite yet. If there is any issue with housing, let me know and I can work something out.

Metà

Smash Master
This tourney needs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more hype.

Date semi-confirmed for April 25/26. I'm 99% sure that's when it will happen. Confirmation by this Friday, + huge update coming soon.

EC get on this! Don't miss it! : D

Also, April 24 (the Friday before the main event) there will be a somewhat large smashfest for all OOP/traveling/really good players. Expect epic mm's, friendlies, and SSBM Falcon-only.............

hypehypehype

Sanu

Smash Champion
**** this ****, it's too far and I'm not made of money ;(

I wish I could go to every tournament I really want to go to though. I'll miss you guys! D=

Top Bottom